Basic policy regarding the handling of personal information by REGART inc.
We fully recognize that personal information (name, address, etc. that can identify an individual) should be handled carefully under the principle of respect for the individual’s personality, and to properly collect, use, and protect it. We will do our best and strictly manage it.
(1) We will define operational rules regarding the protection of personal information and make all employees comply with them.
(2) We will collect personal information appropriately, and when acquiring it, we will limit the purpose of use and clearly indicate it.
(3) Personal information will not be provided to a third party without the prior consent of the individual, except as required by law.
(4) In case we outsource the management of personal information, we will comply with our protection regulations and perform necessary and appropriate supervision.
(5) We will dispose of personal information as quickly and safely as possible as soon as the required period has passed.
(6) If the personal information disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information, we will promptly take action after confirming the person, except as required by law.
(7) We will continue to take necessary measures to protect personal information as appropriate. These rules does not apply to personal information handled by the Company for the purpose of reporting.
Collection of personal information and purpose of use
REGART inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) may ask customers to provide personal information in order to achieve the following purposes of use.
(1) To provide services for registered or applied members.
(2) For confirmation and guidance of information necessary for performing(above rules(1) “To provide services for registered or applied members.”).
(3) To report the results to those who cooperated and participated in questionnaires and events.
(4) To provide information by direct mail, fax communication, e-mail, etc.
(5) To improve and ameliorate our services and develop new services.
(6) To inform those who wish to join our company of recruitment-related information.
(7) When receiving a comment from a customer on an electronic bulletin board. If we judge that the remarks sent to the electronic bulletin board are offensive to public order and morals, slander, defamation, dispute between users, etc. We may delete them without the permission of the speaker.
(8) To respond to the opinions and requests of our customers regarding our company or our products and information. On this site, you can choose whether or not to provide personal information at your own discretion. However, please note that if you do not provide it, you may not be able to use the services provided by this site.
Whether personal information is shared and provided to a third party.
We will not disclose the personal information you provide to you or any third party other than our company, except in the following cases.
(1) When personal information processing is outsourced to a business partner with a contractual relationship within the scope necessary to achieve the collection purpose.
(2) When disclosing as “statistical data” that cannot identify an individual.
(3) When we disclose necessary information to the delivery company in order to ship the purchased product or freebie.
(4) When disclosure is required by law.
(5) With the prior consent of the customer.
In addition, the outsourcer who outsources the handling of personal information is limited to the one that we judge to be reliable, and the outsourcee also properly protects the personal information of the customer while complying with our guidelines for handling personal information. We will take the necessary measures to ensure that it is done. This site includes pages that provide bulletin board services. When using, please be careful not to write personal information such as name, address, and telephone number.
Disclosure,correction and deletion of personal information
Requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information about the customer can be made based on the application procedure established by the Company and with the understanding that the actual fee for the procedure will be collected. We will respond within a reasonable period of time. However, we may not be able to respond to cases that seriously hinder the performance of our business or that impair the rights of third parties. Please be aware that customers whose personal information has been deleted may not be able to use the member services provided by this site or purchase products.
Presence,absence of access log,cookies,etc.
(1) Acquisition of access log
We have acquired access logs on this site as analysis information for the purpose of improving customer convenience and service quality. However, personally identifiable information such as your name and address is not included.
The purposes of using cookies are as follows:
To identify the PC you are using and to know which page you visited and so on. To improve the content of our website and services on the web to further satisfy our customers, and to customize them for individual use by our customers.
To statistically process the information obtained by using cookies and use it as a material.
You can refuse the automatic receipt of this cookie by changing the settings of your browser. However, please note that some services may have restrictions on the content without cookies, and some services may not be available.
About access from outside Japan
This site is intended for customers residing in Japan. Please refrain from accessing this site from countries or regions where the management, operation method and contents of this site are illegal or inappropriate.
Compliance with laws and regulations and revision of personal information protection policy
We manage and use personal information in accordance with laws and regulations in Japan. We may revise our personal information protection policy on a regular basis in order to comply with changes in laws and regulations in Japan, to ensure the protection of personal information, or for other reasons. Please check the personal information protection policy.
Within the scope of application
This principle applies to our website. Not applicable to websites linked from this website.
The information desk
If you have any questions regarding the above contents, please contact us using the contact information below.